Alyssa Hemodialysis Clinic is firmly committed to providing excellent service to all of its patients and visitors to this website, including respecting privacy concerns and in particular complying with the requirements of applicable laws. on confidentiality.
Alyssa Hemodialysis understands that you may have questions about the way it collects and uses personal information. In this regard, the privacy statement of Alyssa hemodialyse explains in this page how it complies with its obligations.
- why collection of your personal information is required
- the types of personal information collected
- how your personal information is used, stored and protected
- to whom it could be disclosed
- your rights regarding access and correction of your personal information
Your information is required, why?
Alyssa hemodialysis alone, owner of the site, treats your personal data in complete confidentiality to respond to your requests for quotes and to monitor the statistics of our visitors on the most visited pages.
types of personal information collected
- Contact details of visitors (for quotes, and other responses by email)
- the pages visited by visitors
- Photos of analysis results or others sent by the information requester